Network Marketing: Word of Mouth Advertising?


Your Mouth Is Already Exhausted!

“USE the products, SHARE your testimonies, and INVITE people!” These are the usual steps taught by a successful speaker for every business opportunity conducted.  Yes! There are many proofs of financial success by following it, but unfortunately,there are also proofs of unsuccessful people who do the same thing, but still no progress on their businesses.


As a network marketer, I always feel the frustration, disappointment, pain, and hunger every time I do these steps and nothing happened.  Though I don’t want to be one of the unsuccessful people in Network Marketing (because I don’t want my subconscious mind to be invaded by negative thoughts), but apparently, the market is telling me “You should quit or think of new ideas to survive from the Industry.”

I remember from one of the training I attended that I should feel or embrace frustration first to know that I am on the right direction being as an Entrepreneur.  So I decided continue my routine to talk to people, giving flyers, inviting friends to come in my company’s BOMs.  Until one day, I don’t have prospects anymore and at the same time, my friends were avoiding me because they already knew what was my intention why I’m talking to them (“Body Odor of Network Marketers”).

After three years of offline entrepreneurship, I can say that my Network Marketing business is not that good as others.  Being aware of what was the condition of my business, I tried to find solutions on the internet.  Until I find a very effective solution, “ONLINE ENTREPRENEURSHIP!”

From the moment I discovered Online Entrepreneurship, I was able to find the answer to my question that Network Marketing is NOT a Word of Mouth Advertising anymore.   We should do network marketing professionally.  We don’t have to motivate unqualified prospects; we don’t have to talk to people one by one.  We should embrace the power of internet to leverage in favor of us to save time and money.  Don’t let people hurt your feelings by rejecting you personally.  Let the internet manage the reality for you.

May this blog inspire you my fellow Network Marketers to please adapt, understand, and apply the principles of change because if we don’t allow change to embrace us, we will be left behind in this fast moving Information Age.

For the readers of this blog who want to know more about Online Entrepreneurship, I highly recommend you to watch the FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL from one of my coaches.  Thank you and see you on my next article.



Cheers,












Patrick Capiña,

Author, Offline MLM To Online MLM - The Smart Shift

PS 
What can you say about this post? Comment below and make sure to click LIKE.
FACEBOOK COMMENTS



Leave A Reply

Name

Email *

Message *